You are talking Class IV to 20'. I assume double row racks, 8' aisles, non-encapsulated.

That is 0.495/2000 for ceiling only sprinklers.

If you max out at 100 sq ft, you are basically 50 gpm / sprinkler.

If you use the 11.2 dry pendent sprinklers, you will have a starting pressure of about 20 psi.

Calculate 20+ sprinklers. The demand should be between 1000-1100 gpm. You will need 500 gpm demand in lieu of the 250 gpm demand for ESFR.

Your water supply seems strong enough to deliver 1500-1600 gpm with the pump you suggested.

That would give you the wet system, dry pendents, and the 11.2 dry pendent is less cost than your 16.8 dry ESFR

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298