Thanks Travis...great suggestion. I'll run the Calcs again and get a price on
the 11.2 Dry Pendents. I'm laid out at 100 sq ft so design changes will be nil
on drawings. I'm curious to see what my main and line sizes will be...I'm 4-2-4
now so it should be close. Atlantic Realty and Building, LLC
> Palm Beach Gardens, Fl
> 561-707-5150
>
> John W. Farabee
> V.P. Fire Sprinkler Division

    On Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:39 PM, "Travis Mack, SET"