Greetings,

                              First of all, what a great convention. Good
speakers and fellowship. Nashville was awesome as well. I am in serious need of
some technical assistance. I have posted this a few times with some response
but this has become a three ring circus between the architect ,fire marshal and
us . The Architect specified a double interlock pre-action system with the
detection being provided with a duct detector in the return duct at the unit.
We have refused to certify the system due the fact that the detector not being
listed for this application. State is asking me to hang a partial certification
( yellow tag) . has anyone else dealt with this detection being used for a
pre-action system in a detention center?   Any help would be appreciated

Gregg Key

General Manager

Key Fire Protection Enterprises,LLC

3200 Mike Padgett Hwy