Guess I'll be the angel's advocate. Is the duct detector listed for area
coverage?

That said, I think (51%) that a detector in the exhaust from each one-person
cell was used as the detection for such a system in Kent WA. I was not the plan
reviewer for this project so I am not sure.

Operator is King Co. Constructed as King County Regional Justice Center,
renamed Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center. I don't have a current contact.

Best

Bruce Verhei