I am presuming the duct detectors are just inside the return air from the
cells and the day rooms  and other common areas are high ceilinged with
normal detectors or where ceilings are low the access is limited.

--
Ron Greenman

4110 Olson Dr., NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335

rongreen...@gmail.com

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner
Herzog, screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera
director (1942-)