Great program. Been on it for over 10 years.

The listing works better than any other. If you think you need convert to hydra
list for your fab shop, you just have to know how to do it correctly.
Certainly not garbage but if you don't know the correct way it's like 'pushing
a button' to run calcs, not the best thing to do.

Cliff Whitfield, SET
President
Fire Design, Inc.
828-284-4772