Best program I have ever used and I have used many others over the last 20
years. I did not have any trouble transitioning from AutoCAD based
software's to AutoSprink. The hydraulic program is what hooked me.

Regards,

G. Tim Stone

G. Tim Stone Consulting, LLC

NICET Level III Engineering Technician

Fire Protection Sprinkler Design

and Consulting Services

                117 Old Stage Rd. - Essex Jct., VT. 05452

CELL: (802) 373-0638   TEL: (802) 434-2968   Fax: (802) 434-4343

                           tston...@comcast.net
<mailto:tston...@comcast.net>