For an NFPA 13R system in a six unit residential apartment building under the
2007 edition does the system have to be designed for 4 heads flowing or can it
be designed for the maximum number of heads in a compartment?  Thank you

Joe Triolo

From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Tim Stone
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:42 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: sprinkler design programs

Best program I have ever used and I have used many others over the last 20
years. I did not have any trouble transitioning from AutoCAD based software's
to AutoSprink. The hydraulic program is what hooked me.

Regards,
G. Tim Stone

G. Tim Stone Consulting, LLC
NICET Level III Engineering Technician
Fire Protection Sprinkler Design
and Consulting Services

                117 Old Stage Rd. - Essex Jct., VT. 05452
CELL: (802) 373-0638   TEL: (802) 434-2968   Fax: (802) 434-4343
                           tston...@comcast.net<mailto:tston...@comcast.net>