Joe,

That is covered in Chapter 6.8.1 of NFPA 13R 2007 ed.

Regards,

G. Tim Stone

G. Tim Stone Consulting, LLC

NICET Level III Engineering Technician

Fire Protection Sprinkler Design

and Consulting Services

                117 Old Stage Rd. - Essex Jct., VT. 05452

CELL: (802) 373-0638   TEL: (802) 434-2968   Fax: (802) 434-4343

                           tston...@comcast.net
<mailto:tston...@comcast.net>