Absolutly, what we have been saying the entire time.  the return air is drawn
at roughly 75 cfm if im not mistaken, the entire draw for the unit was in the
range of 6500-8500 cfm.

From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Ed Vining
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:32 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Pre-action detection

The need is to detect fire in a pod. Fire in a pod generates smoke. Air comes
back from all pods.  The ventilation system dilutes the smoke from the fire
pod.  By a factor of 30?  The concentration of smoke hitting the detector could
be close to 3% of the concentration at the pod. Lack of  detector listing is
insignificant compared to the effect of dilution.

Wouldn't a wet system be nice?