I tried to switch two times and found it be worst investment I ever made. Both
time switched back to SprinkCad after a year. Lost a ton of money. Last time I
was told that if I took the training class and used it for a year and did not
live it they would refund the lease money (not the training). That never
happened. Took way too long for coordination. I kept getting out of memory
errors when importing other traded 3D files. They told me I had to break the
other files up into smaller ones and create AutoSprink block. Being we get
revised backgrounds several times a day this left my no time to draw. Their
answer was to buy another 7500 dollar utilities to help automate that task on
top off the 25,000 dollar program they were already selling me.  Terrible tech
support as well.  This was s few years back so things may be better. Training
facility was a dump with obsolete laptops that would not run all of features.
No plotter to show how to plot(which turned out to be problematic )
Everything it does it seems I can now do with fewer steps.  Really feel ripped
off

David M. Canham
Fire Systems Solutions
15 Sayles Avenue