David:

That's the first I have heard of such issues...interesting.

You must have the training class for AutoSprink. Trying to do it on your own is crazy. That is for sure.

As far as coordination, there has been nothing better for me. I just take the other trades drawings and bring them right in. It has been no issue at all. I have even found some ways of doing it better and making it even easier. I xref the other trades in so it is less memory intensive. Plus, a simple new import and my working file is all up to date. It is a very slick process.

I make the changes in real time during online coordination meetings. I usually have my model uploaded by the end of an online coordination meeting.

I have to go clean up some of the other trades at at times. When they have 100000 objects that make up bolts, that is pretty memory intensive. But other than that, it is not a real issue.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298