Thanks everyone for your input.  The guys at autoSPRINK did tell me that the
listing was an issue but when I spoke with them at the convention they said
they either just released or were getting ready to release an update in the
next few months (I was woozy after a long week) for supplies to be able to
use an HLF type file so they didn't need to manually input the data.

Rocci Cetani III, CET

Designer

Water-Based Fire Protections Systems Layout, Nicet Level III

Northern California Fire Protection Services Inc.

16840 Joleen Way Bldg. A

Morgan Hill, CA 93037

P-(408) 776-1580 EXT.111

F-(408) 776-1590

 <mailto:roc...@norcalfire.com> roc...@norcalfire.com

 <http://www.norcalfire.com/> www.norcalfire.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any document accompanying it may
contain confidential information

belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible to deliver this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the documents.

Anyone on the forum use AutoSPRINK? I thinking about switching over and
would like some user input.

Thank you!!

roc...@norcalfire.com

www.norcalfire.com <http://www.norcalfire.com/>