Viking Fab and Ferguson Fab can take an AutoSprink drawing and generate a workable fab list for their use. I'm sure that AutoSprink is working on getting a module out to the various fabricators so it works like Hydralist or GemList or whatever the other programs use.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298