They will be releasing AUTO Fab.
Most Fab companies are picking it.

Get AutoSprink

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
On Sep 20, 2016 4:53 PM, "Travis Mack, SET" <tm...@mfpdesign.com> wrote:

Viking Fab and Ferguson Fab can take an AutoSprink drawing and generate a
workable fab list for their use.  I'm sure that AutoSprink is working on
getting a module out to the various fabricators so it works like Hydralist or
GemList or whatever the other programs use.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298