From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Rocci Cetani 3
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:18 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: small hose connections [EXTERNAL]

Do I need to earthquake brace my 1½” feed for hose connections?

Rocci Cetani III, CET
Designer
Water-Based Fire Protections Systems Layout, Nicet Level III

Northern California Fire Protection Services Inc.
16840 Joleen Way Bldg. A
Morgan Hill, CA 93037
P-(408) 776-1580 EXT.111
F-(408) 776-1590

roc...@norcalfire.com<mailto:roc...@norcalfire.com>
www.norcalfire.com<http://www.norcalfire.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any document accompanying it may
contain confidential information
belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the documents.