From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Leyton
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 2:16 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Pex

John:

I'm definitely NOT the arbiter of taste and protocol for the Forum but your
premise is - in my humblest of opinions - flawed and contentious.    What's the
basis for your belief that a combined PEX system is garbage?  Keeping in mind
that manufacturers of UL listed PEX are members in good standing of both AFSA
and NFSA and their representatives serve on NFPA technical committees and the
manufacturers/suppliers boards of both trade groups ...

Steve L.