You cannot get all the air out of a tree system unless you can purge every
dead end. Still won't help if you have a check valve that isn't holding.
With a good check valve you will eventually get the system side up to the
highest surge the city system hits. After that the surges won't push past
the check and so no paddle movement.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile