You'd need a hydro pump to overpressure your system but although your
switch is doing what it should as mentioned, that switch does not have a
built in time delay according to earlier reply. Changing it to one with a
time delay would solve the problem. But why not just disconnect it. The is
no requirement in 13d for an audible alarm or monitoring.