Why is it zoned? Just because it's bigger than 52K? One big open space? Not
trying to be a smart ass (or maybe I am) but the FD won't fight a fire in
zone 2 that is happening in Zone 1 bec aide an annunciation says here, not
there, and it sounds like they'd be able too see the fire on entry.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile