From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org]
On Behalf Of rongreenman .
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:50 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Ordinary Hazard Attic Spacing

Opinion: Attics are light hazard but seem to have become something between
light and ordinary (probably a good thing). So if it's emptyish it's an LH
with the attic modifications. If there's stuff in it that makes it OH, it's
OH. Kind of like when does a platform used as a stage actually turn into a
stage.