I wouldn't lose any sleep over using light hazard if it's a typical wood
truss scenario with an airhandler and ductwork in it. 'Unused attics' are
light hazard. Does the presence of HVAC / ductwork make it a 'used attic'?
"Used" seems to imply occupants have easy access to, and routinely use, the
room as part of ordinary operations.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Roland Huggins <rhugg...@firesprinkler.org