Does anyone have a spare 1" male threaded part for the Potter VSR-ST union? I have access to the rest of the switch, but the part needed to screw into my pipe is missing.

I'm sure someone has run across a non-operational Potter VSR-ST and is willing to sell me the union piece I am missing, rather than just throw the entire switch in the trash. I wish the manufacturer would sell parts, but they don't. I'm even willing to buy a used part, as long as it is still in good condition. I care about functionality, not looks. I appreciate any help anyone can offer.