All this to-do about PEX and someone recommended polypropylene?   Anyway, good
that you can run it exposed – you going to use seamless SS?

Happy Friday everyone …

From: Sprinklerforum [] On
Behalf Of Ben Young
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: Monolithic domes

Well problem solved... Went to a descope meeting and found out we can install
everything exposed and surface mounted. CPVC is obviously out since top run it
exposed you need a smooth flat horizontal ceiling...

Before the meeting another person had recommended aquatherm

On Monday, October 10, 2016, Mike Cabral