Not an overhang. The entry way juts into the warehouse so that the roof of the
building is still overhead fully protected and there is a 20ft gap then the
entry way. Since its cold in the winter here I would need to install a dry
pendant to protect the space below the entry ceiling. Just trying to avoid this
if possible.

Sent from my iPhone