I have run into this many times.  We always put a dry pendent in that area.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298
480-505-9271
fax: 866-430-6107
email:tm...@mfpdesign.com

http://www.mfpdesign.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-Design-LLC/92218417692
Send large files to us via: https://www.hightail.com/u/MFPDesign
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/travismack

On 10/18/2016 3:43 PM, Dewayne Martinez wrote:
Not an overhang. The entry way juts into the warehouse so that the roof of the building is still overhead fully protected and there is a 20ft gap then the entry way. Since its cold in the winter here I would need to install a dry pendant to protect the space below the entry ceiling. Just trying to avoid this if possible.

Sent from my iPhone