From: rongreenman . <rongreen...@gmail.com>
To: sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 15, 2017 3:18 pm
Subject: Re: Unsprinklered spaces in strip malls

What I usually see up here is 80-100 sqft spacing calced to OH2 in for the
strip mall shell with a 1" nipple out of the side of branch lines to a 1" ell
with a 1" x 1/2" or 3/4" bushing to the head (allowed for temporary install) in
non-combustible construction and the nipple to a !" x 1/2" x 1" tee, half inch
up with a head, and a plug in the 1" pointing down in combustible construction.
The tight spacing leaves plenty of outlets for TIs and the OH2 covers any type
of typical strip mall tenant.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Steve Leyton <st...@protectiondesign.com>