I'm going off of memory - which seems to be slipping as I age - but I don't
believe NFPA 13R has a hose stream requirement.  However, be cautious of
that domestic demand.  Maybe I get conservative, but if I have a complex
with several buildings on a site water line, I add the domestic demand to
the site water loop.  That has been in excess of a hose allowance many
times.

Travis Mack, SET

MFP Design, LLC

3356 E Vallejo Ct