I've seen ordinary temp fusible link heads operate over second floor build out
offices in 24' nominal clear space tilt-ups. This has been during what passes
for hot weather in central Puget Sound. I can't confirm 165 or 175f.

I've seen this in both enclosed above ceiling area, and in areas with 4-5'
opening to warehouse on two sides at perimeter of new offices.

The classic set up is buildout that occurs some time after the original shell
construction.

My experience is this tends to not happen during first year, but after a number
of summers.

Best

Bruce Verhei