From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of David Bitton
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 10:26 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Fabric ventilation ducts

Can someone provide me with insight regarding the applicable obstruction rules
for ventilation ducts made of fabric?  It seems that the issues are not the same
as metal ducts but I cannot find any reference in NFPA 13 that addresses these
ducts as being different.

Thanks,

David Bitton, ing./Eng.

[Q - Logo]

Les services de prévention des sinistres Quest inc.

5100, rue de la Savane, bureau 200
Montréal, Québec
H4P 1T8

(514) 341-4545