Tom,

Are you saying that if I put a control valve for the standpipe feed at the
riser manifold and the FDC is connected to the riser manifold that I must
also connect the FDC downstream of the standpipe feed control valve?  Is
that in 14?  I have had a couple of AHJ’s make me put a control valve in
over the years and I didn’t know it was wrong.  I thought it was just like
the individual system control valves on the manifold.

Thank you,

Dewayne Martinez

Fire Protection Design Manager

*TOTAL* *Mechanical*