From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of AKS-Gmail-IMAP
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 8:22 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: 3-Hour Rated Walls

Sometimes a 3-hour rated wall is the boundary between two separate buildings in
the code sense. If that is the case then the pipe should not be a sprinkler
system protecting one building that is crossing over to protect all or part of
the other building.

Allan Seidel
St. Louis, MO

On Feb 2, 2018, at 8:58 AM, Brian Harris