Bob
I've had to do it a few times.  I usually get with the HVAC guys on the project
and work with them to fabricate it.  Simplest ones are like the drip pans they
use for condensation on HVAC units.  Definitely want to clear it with the
electrical inspector first though to make sure he will accept it.  The
requirement is in his code, not ours.

**Please note new mailing and email addresses**

Please update your records accordingly

Micah Davis, SET
NICET #124745
Water Based Systems Layout, Level IV

Dynamic Fire Designs

Mail: mi...@dynamicfire.us
Mobile: 931-242-1299
www.dynamicfiredesigns.com<http://dynamicfiredesigns.com>

Dynamic Fire Designs * 247 Winthrop Dr. * Spring Hill * FL * 34609

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by
mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you
may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The integrity and
security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.