Wow. You have a bonfire, smokestack and a high-rise all rolled into one.
Presumably, because this seems from the description to be almost an all wood
structure (I cannot imagine how an all wood structure could transfer the 80’
overturn moment at a 25’ square base.), you have sprinklers underneath
everything, including the stair flights as they go up. You cannot figure
flowing the whole thing, so what do you figure flowing? For starters lets say
there is a fire inside at some arbitrary elevation.

For that one fire at the arbitrary elevation there are sprinklers underneath
every surface, including the stairs (Let us hope the treads have risers.),
immediately above the fire. A least those sprinklers should be considered
flowing. Now what about any more sprinklers flowing? Maybe you rule out the
ones below the fire. The decision at this point is what sprinklers above to add
to the ones flowing. This depends on the construction, like if there is a clear
opening up through the middle, but even if that is the case there would be some
arbitrary fire elevation near the top where it is obvious what other sprinklers
should be considered flowing.

Now, how does that number flowing compare to what an NFPA 13 design area might
flow? In other words apply an insanity check from a different angle.

I guess you are not also running a standpipe up this high-rise structure.
Perhaps this sprinkler system does not become the lightning protection system.
There is one very carefully engineered lightning protection system being
installed, right?

Allan Seidel
St. Louis, MO