If Florida code is going to call a garage for a duplex an S2 occupancy, do
you then have to design to OH1 and a 1-hour duration? And Bruce's question
too?

Ron Greenman

rongreen...@gmail.com

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner
Herzog, screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera
director (1942-)