I don’t understand how designers with sufficient experience and expertise to
design an ESFR automatic fire sprinkler system wouldn’t be able to know who
manufactures the product you describe. ESFR systems can be effective. Design of
ESFR systems also have complicated criteria. Failure to understand and apply
the criteria can lead to a litany of problems.

Best.

Bruce Verhei