If you're totally at a loss, Google K17 ESFR and you'll get a list of various
manufacturers who make various types of ESFR sprinklers.

I'm confused why so many don't use the tools available such as Google searches
when this resource is there, it's fast and costs nothing.  I never mind helping
out someone who is stuck on an issue but I really want to know that they've
tried to investigate and do some research in an attempt to better educate
themselves and improve their understanding of their trade.  I'll spoon feed
once or maybe twice, after that you'll either start foraging for yourself or
starve.

Bookmark the major manufacturers in your web browser for fast reference and
especially those who were more difficult to find.  It saves a bunch of time
when trying to find out about who makes r sells what.  Also signup for
newsletters and product updates.  You'll get emails on the release of the
latest and greatest inventions pertaining to our focus.

I'd also be curious why the specific reference to a K17 and NOT a K16.8.  There
is no difference.

Sorry if this may come across as harsh and good luck on your search, we're
still here to help, we might just fuss a bit before jumping in.

Craig L. Prahl
Fire Protection Group Lead/SME
Direct - 864.920.7540
Fax - 864.920.7129