The grease and oils are hydrocarbons and will not mix with water.  The water
will separate out and depending on where a leak would occur in the tank, your
spill could be wholly combustible in nature.  Typically these are Class IIIB
combustible liquids.

IF you are following NFPA 13, I would not do less than EHII.  Also take a look
at NFPA 30 for indoor storage tanks.

Oil and grease fires can be difficult to control with water alone.  With a
32,000-gallon tank and 20% (6300 gallons being a combustible liquid) I'd be
talking with the local fire department to be sure they are equipped for such a
fire or you may need to provide a foam-water sprinkler system.

Other questions, what is the storage tank made of, steel or plastic?  What
chemical is used for cleaning the tank and piping systems, any solvent
materials?  How is the transfer from truck/tank to bldg./tank performed?  What
is the potential fire hazard there and how is that mitigated?

Craig L. Prahl
Fire Protection Group Lead/SME
Direct - 864.920.7540
Fax - 864.920.7129