Quantity of indoor storage of Class III-B Combustible Liquids is not limited in
an NFPA 13 protected building. You aren’t even required to have normal vents or
relief go to the exterior. 2015 IFC.

Craig asked a few more questions. I wouldn’t even start a review yet. Fire plan
reviewers get to ask a lot of questions. I’d want to understand the process.

One question I’d have would be about points in operations cycle with a small
amount of water in tank. I’d never want my FF’s involved in a situation where
water at bottom of tank boiled. This is the final link in boilover event in
crude oil tanks.

Best.

Bruce Verhei