From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org]
On Behalf Of Prahl, Craig/GVL
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 3:06 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Glazing Protection with standard spray

There isn't any prescribed protection for door glazing.  There is a window
sprinkler, I think it was by Tyco that when installed per its listing was
considered equivalent to 2-hour protection but that was for fixed glazing
and with some restrictions.

Is this door part of a fire rated assembly or area separation?

Craig L. Prahl
Fire Protection Group Lead/SME
Direct - 864.920.7540

Fax - 864.920.7129