We have always addressed this under an alternative solution as the glazing
and doors are normally in a rated assembly and as such an alternative
solution was required by the architect and provided by a fire protection
engineer or code consultant.

We would have WS on the glazing and QR pendants over the doors with baffles
between the SSP and WS

Thank you

James Crawford

Phaser Fire Protection Ltd.