Curious as to what fire model could be applied to this evaluation? Fire
modeling has very limited areas of applicability.  For instance, we currently
are NOT able to model the effectiveness of sprinklers on the fire itself
(despite the model performing it and people blissfully applying it).

On the other hand, NIST and others are continually advancing the science and
things may have changed while I was sleeping.  What’s the latest?

Roland

Roland Huggins, PE - Senior VP Engineering
American Fire Sprinkler Assn.
Dallas, TX
http://www.firesprinkler.org <http://www.firesprinkler.org/>

Fire Sprinklers Saves Lives