When the liquids are taken out of the cabinets, what is done with them?  Is
there any dispensing going on within the area where they are stored?

Storing them in a cabinet may not drive the design criteria but how and where
they are used once taken outside the cabinet can certainly affect your
criteria.

You also need to know what size are these containers?  Are they 1 gallon pails
or 55 gallon drums?  What classification of materials are they, class I
flammables or Class III combustibles?

Are these vented or non-vented cabinets?  Another issue to contend with.

If these are incidental volumes used in a lab where small quantities are
removed and used then OH2 may be appropriate.

All these things need to be analyzed before you determine the design criteria.

Craig L. Prahl
Fire Protection Group Lead/SME
Direct - 864.920.7540
Fax - 864.920.7129