We have an AHJ requiring stress sheet in accordance with NFPA 22, 2008 4.5.1 on
a prefabricated fiberglass tank. The tank vendor says the have never heard of
such a thing. We have asked the question of several people in the industry who
should know, and they have never heard of such a thing related to underground
tanks.
In the 1971 edition it appears the section on Unit Stresses is in Section 4 and
is specifically related to Steel Gravity Tanks and Suction Tanks.

Has anyone else encountered this.
Reply Reply All Forward

Richard Mote
Design Manager
[http://www.rowesprinkler.com/emailsig/Email_Sig_Logo.jpg]
W: 877.324.ROWE  *  F: 570.837.6335
PO Box 407 * 7993 US Route 522, Suite 1 * Middleburg, PA 17842
RoweSprinkler.com  *  rich...@rowesprinkler.com