My concern with the cement lined Di. Is it not designed to have water in it all
the time keeping the cement lining wet? I would be concerned on a fry system of
the cement drying out. I know I have walked on plenty of dry dement walks and
gotten that white powder off it and the surface has dried out and turned back
to powder.

Best regards,
Charles Thurston                          thurst...@pyebarkerfire.com
MYRTLE BEACH FIRE SAFETY GROUP