I've seen in-racks that seem to be essentially a separate system as they
come off a common manifold and look like risers, and still calculate both
back to the manifold, adjust there and the calc out to the source.

Ron Greenman

rongreen...@gmail.com

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner
Herzog, screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera
director (1942-)