I had 68 message in my junk mail and they were all from the forum....

Rocci Cetani III, CET
Senior Designer
Water-Based Fire Protections Systems Layout, Nicet Level III

Northern California Fire Protection Services Inc.
16840 Joleen Way Bldg. A
Morgan Hill, CA 93037
P-(408) 776-1580 EXT.111
F-(408) 776-1590

roc...@norcalfire.com
www.norcalfire.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any document accompanying it may
contain confidential information
belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the documents.