I was asked to do a presentation next week on the basic design of fire
sprinkler systems.  They essentially are asking for an overview touching on the
entire thought process we go through when developing the system.  Going from
hazard type, sprinkler selection, type of system and layout (tree, loop, grid),
basic hydraulics and so on.  Does anyone happen to have any power points or
other documents that will help guide me through this presentation?  They are
asking for the presentation to last approximately one hour.  Any help that
anyone can give me with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Stossel SET
[400dpiLogoCropped]
36 Barren Road