From: joseph kuerzi <jkuerz...@yahoo.com>
Date: 4/21/18 11:42 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Wood Shop Classroom Classification of Hazard

I interpret the hazard classification of 3000sqft Wood Shop Classroom
(High/Middle School) as Ordinary II - Wood Machining/Wood Product Assembly.  I
was told that I was incorrect in my classification since it was a classroom and
not a Woodshop Facility.  I can not find justification in the standards to down
grade the hazard classification to Light or Ordinary I  just because the room
is a classroom.  Am I missing something?  NFPA 13, 2010ed and IBC 2012

Sincerely,
Joe Kuerzi Jr., SET

           Certified Protection Services LLC
                  175 Sky Aire Rd. NW
                   Corydon, IN 47112

 Fire Protection & Water Back-flow Prevention Systems
   Installation, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspections

Contact - Joseph C. Kuerzi Jr., SET
812-738-2970 office
502-551-8530 mobile *preferred
jkuerz...@yahoo.com