From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Micah Davis, SET
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:52 PM
To: SprinklerForum <sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: Protecting Sprinkler Pipe from Magnetic Effects

I received the following comment on a review in Ohio.  This is a new one for
me.  Does anyone have some insight into the kind of protection for the piping
we would need to provide?  Are we talking about a dielectric union or something?

[cid:image001.png@01D454D9.108253C0]

Micah Davis, SET
NICET #124745
Water Based Systems Layout, Level IV

Dynamic Fire Designs

Mail:
micah.da...@dynamicfiredesigns.com<mailto:micah.da...@dynamicfiredesigns.com>
Mobile: 931-242-1299
www.dynamicfiredesigns.com<http://dynamicfiredesigns.com>

Dynamic Fire Designs * 247 Winthrop Dr. * Spring Hill * FL * 34609

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by
mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you
may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The integrity and
security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.